Efficient Cleaning London Ltd
Areas covered as part of professional End of Tenancy Cleaning.
Kitchen – full deep clean.
- Kitchen cupboards inside and outside (including tops if accessible)
- Hob is degreased and polished
- Extractor hood is degreased and polished (all sides including top and filters)
- Oven inside out (excluding fan and heaters to prevent damage)
- All appliances such as dishwasher and washing machine, if any (outside and inside including detergent compartments)
- Fridge freezer (inside out – freezer needs to be defrosted by client)
- Sink is descaled and polished, if chrome
- Countertop a good clean
- Splash back (degreased and polished if glass or chrome)
- Tiles on walls up the counter and anywhere else (cleaned and polished)
- Floor hoovered and moped (all corners including)
Bathrooms and toilets – full deep clean
- Extractor fan – dust and wipe
- All taps and plug holes are descaled
- Any mould on tile grouting – removed as much as possible
- Tiles on walls – full clean to the top
- Shower and shower fittings, plus all taps – cleaned and descaled
- Shower screens – cleaned from limescale and polished
- Towels rails – cleaned and polished
- Mirrors and mirror cabinets – cleaned and polished
- Bathroom cabinets – inside out
- Bath is descaled and cleaned
- Sink is descaled and cleaned
- Toilet bowl including seat_ inside out is descaled and disinfected
- Pipes behind sinks and toilets are dusted and wiped
- Floor hoovered and moped (all corners including behind toilet bowls and sink)
All premises including kitchen and bathrooms
- Windows inside including frames and windowsills. External window cleaning not included.
- Light switches, plugs and sockets_ wiped and polished if chrome.
- Lamp shades – dusted or wiped where required.
- Radiators are wiped and if possible it’s cleaned behind them.
- Wipe skirting boards and any other woodwork such as banisters.
- Wipe down doors and door frames, including tops
- Wipe down curtain rails, picture rails, dado rails and dust coving.
- Mirrors are cleaned and polished.
- Picture frames are dusted and polished.
- Carpets are only hoovered unless carpet cleaning is arranged.
- Upholstery is only hoovered unless upholstery cleaning is arranged.
- Hard flooring – hoovered and moped. (all corners and edges cleaned well)
- If the property is furnished – all furniture is wiped (inside and out, plus tops).
Areas and tasks not included in the price
- Walls and Ceilings (are not washed from marks to prevent damages)
- Removing paint or any building materials from any areas
- External window cleaning
- Exterior areas of the property (such as gardens, patios, driveways etc) – Could be added with additional cost.
- Upholstery cleaning of any Venetian blinds or curtains_ Could be added with additional cost.
- Carpet cleaning – Could be added with additional cost. (Only hoovering of the carpets is included in the standard quote).
- Waste removal (including household or personal belongings, which have been left behind). Could be added with additional cost.
- Emptying fridges and freezers.
- For safety reasons the top of the oven is not cleaned to prevent damage of the heater and thermostat
- Moving large appliances from the original position to clean under (if the client wishes he could move the appliances prior and after the cleaning)
- Key collection – Could be added with additional cost.