Exit cleaning near Hampton: What is included?
For professional rental cleaning near Hampton or East Molesey, call our local cleaning company. We can create a bespoke checklist to run through all your cleaning jobs, which will include every aspect of your property, including floors, walls, carpets, furniture, and appliances.
Tenants are expected to leave the property in the condition it was when they moved in. If they do not do this, they risk losing some of their deposit. They can only be expected to clean the property to this level, so if a landlord or estate agent wants to set the standard in which they expect it to be left, then this is a wise investment for everyone.
We can ensure there are no disputes regarding the cleanliness of your property. Read our blog on why the end of tenancy cleaning is stress-free for landlords.
Cleaning will include:
- Cleaning inside and outside of cupboards
- Internal window cleaning, including sills and frames
- Washing and polishing all surfaces
- Cleaning skirting boards, doors, and door frames
- Vacuuming and mopping hard floors
- Cleaning radiators
- Cleaning behind and under furniture
- Cleaning plugs, sockets, light switches, and fittings
- Cleaning and polishing mirrors
- Cleaning and wiping all woodwork
- Removing limescale from showers, sinks, and bathtubs
- Scrubbing and disinfecting toilet
- Emptying and cleaning fridge and freezer
- Removing any mould or cobwebs
- And much more
There are some additional services such as upholstery and carpet cleaning, which can be added to a standard end of tenancy clean.